Hello all! I'm new to this blogging thing, but I thought I'd give it a try. I have so enjoyed reading Jenn and Derek's blog that I wanted to start my own. Well I'll start out with the basics. I have been married to John for nearly 14 year this July. We have 6 kids all together. Amanda is 18, Chris is 16, Desiree' is 10, Brooklyn is 7, Kassidy is 4 and little Lindzi is almost 4 months. John's job is a good job except for the lack of a schedule. He can be called to work anytime day or night and it's hard to know exactly when. So it can be a bit frustrating to say the least. I stay at home with the kids so my job never ends. There is always something needing to be done, housework to do, kids to run here and there or errands to run. I love being at home though, anyone who knows me well, knows that I am a homebody. I enjoy scrapbooking and making cards when I get the time.
Family pic 2020
2 months ago



0 fabulous comments:
Post a Comment