
Yesterday evening after an especially crazy day, lindzi decided to top it off just for good measure. I had just put her down in the living room and was trying to help kassidy, when the phone rang. It was Weber county dispatch. Apparently lindzi had called the police! I told them everything was fine and that it was my one year old that had called. Then i had to verify my name and address. She told me she would call the officer enroute and let him know the situation. Well about 10 minutes later the officer shows up on the door a little after 9 pm. Apparently they are still required to go to the house and make sure everything's fine. So that's how that ended. Needless to say I need to keep a better eye on the phones and not leave them lying around at lindzi's eye level. Crazy end to a crazy day.
Family pic 2020
5 weeks ago


1 fabulous comments:
dang. police and barf all in one night? its too bad brooklyn didnt join in on the shenanigans as well. oh man. craziness.
Post a Comment