Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Cakes and Cupcake Fun!







Well i recently made two cakes and some cupcakes.... It was a lot of work, but worth it in the end. The pink cake was for Amanda's best friend, Ashley. The cupcakes were for Desi, Brooklyn and Kassidy's friends and the Halloween cake is for a demonstration the Relief Society asked me to do on fondant making. I feel that i am still learning myself how to do the fondant... but hopefully all goes well for that on Wednesday. The Halloween cake took a LOT of time. The cream colored fondant layer turned out ok, but had some issues with it and not sure why. I think i didnt knead in enough powdered sugar... see i'm still learning. Well anyway it's still pretty cute.

2 fabulous comments:

Rachel said...

Wow!! You are seriously amazing!!

Meg said...

I LOVE the Halloween cake, it is so cute!