Lindzi got her two year old pictures taken today... these are the thumbnails from the sitting, so you can't really enlarge them unfortunately. But they turned out really cute!
4
fabulous comments:
Arika
said...
I decided I would stop stalking your blog and actually make a comment for once. These pictures are so cute. I can't believe she's two already.
She is a doll. It looks like she cooperated really well. I don't know how my girls would do with a professional photographer, I've never taken them to one.
These pictures are the cutest things ever! I can't believe she is smiling so well for photos, Go Linzi! I wish she would teach Stella a thing or two about that! I love the flower ones and how she is posing so adorably on her tummy.
4 fabulous comments:
I decided I would stop stalking your blog and actually make a comment for once. These pictures are so cute. I can't believe she's two already.
Two year old pictures are so fun. How can you help overloading? She's adorable!
She is a doll. It looks like she cooperated really well. I don't know how my girls would do with a professional photographer, I've never taken them to one.
These pictures are the cutest things ever! I can't believe she is smiling so well for photos, Go Linzi! I wish she would teach Stella a thing or two about that! I love the flower ones and how she is posing so adorably on her tummy.
Post a Comment