Monday, March 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Jonas!

DSCN5495 We celebrated Jonas’  2nd birthday last night at my mom’s house.  Jonas had a yo gabba gabba birthday cake made by Brenda and it was very yummy!   Jonas got some fun things but the most loved thing was his little red dirt devil vacuum.  Jonas loved it!  …. and so did Lindzi, so it was fought over a few times to say the least. It was a fun evening.  Nick’s mom, Carol  and stepdad, Troy came as well as Nick’s dad, Walt.  Diana (Darin’s girlfriend) came too.  Happy Birthday Jonas!!!!!!! DSCN5502DSCN5504 DSCN5507DSCN5508DSCN5512DSCN5511DSCN5520

This is Lindzi’s “disgusted with you look” so try not to get on her bad side!!!! She was mad at Jonas for not sharing!! Too funny :)

DSCN5481DSCN5482     

Here are Jonas’ most coveted toys by Lindzi …..most especially the new vacuum.

3 fabulous comments:

Sister Sommers said...

I love Lindzi disgusted with you look.. so funny..

Meg said...

I love how two-year-olds want everyone else to share, but they (at least mine) don't seem to be so great at sharing themselves.

Meg said...

Oh, I was going to tell you, I share a birthday with Jonas. (The only reason I know when his is.)