Lindzi thought he was the greatest thing ever!!!!
the girls lovin up the baby
Brenda and her new baby....less than one day old!!
Wow two brand new baby boys in one week!!!! First Darin and Diana's baby, Benjamin and now Brenda and Nicks new little one, Mason Alexander. Mason was born on his due date and on Brooklyn's birthday!!! He weighed 8.5 pounds. Brenda did everything natural.... no drugs, no epidural, no hospital.... yes that's right i said no hospital! She had a home birth, with a midwife and a doula (labor coach). Everything went pretty well and she had a pretty short labor. And little Mason is just too cute, the girls loved holding him!


1 fabulous comments:
How exciting! I'm glad the home birth went well for Brenda. Not that I would ever dare try it anyway, but I wouldn't be allowed to now (I had a c-section).
I love the pictures of Lindzi holding him. She looks so happy!
Post a Comment