Well I'm happy to say that Lindzi is doing excellent in her potty training!! She has only been training for 2 weeks now and for the most part is doing awesome! She is still having the occasional accident though. She is even staying dry most nights. This, from a few months ago when i first tried the whole potty training thing and that ended dismally after about two days because Lindzi ended up refusing to even sit on the potty. I guess she was just ready this time. She did show a lot of improvement in her communications and her knowing when she had gone in her diaper and overall a lot of growing up in those few months. Also in August she moved to a toddler bed and is doing good with that too. I can't believe how fast my baby is growing up! She gave up binkys a while back with no major trauma. One day when we were watching her cousin Mason (he was about 4 months old at the time), I had her give her binky to him since he had left his at home. And from then on she didn't need one. Occasionally she would ask for one and i would say "you don't need a binky because your not a baby like Mason is." And now she will say that too occasionally. She still likes her "chockie" milk in a sippy cup... so that will be the next big step into big girlhood! That and staying in nursery! She still does not like nursery and soon she will be out of it all together. Last week she escaped nursery! Luckily she knows right where to find me (in the primary room) and it is close to the nursery room. And this is not the first time she has escaped either!! The door knob has a child "proof" thing on it... but apparently it's not enough for this girl! So wish me luck with those last two endeavors because i will need it!!!
(read on for Dad and Steven's bday party)
Family pic 2020
2 months ago


1 fabulous comments:
I'm glad the potty training is going well for you. My girls are doing better now.
Good luck on the nursery thing. My girls, thankfully, love nursery. I'm not sure what they're going to think in January when they don't get to go to nursery anymore. I'm afraid that is going to be the difficult part for me.
Post a Comment