I made this chocolate ganache frosting.... doesn't it look divine?? Desiree made the chocolate cake from scratch... Yummy chocolatey deliciousness!!!
Family pic 2020
2 months ago
I made this chocolate ganache frosting.... doesn't it look divine?? Desiree made the chocolate cake from scratch... Yummy chocolatey deliciousness!!!
Posted by joanna at 6:22 PM
2 fabulous comments:
Oh, that looks wonderful! Did it taste as good as it looks? I see there is a piece missing. You should post the recipe. I would love to have it!
the recipe for the ganache is simple... it is 1 pint of heavy whipping cream and a little more than a bag of chocolate chips. When i looked up recipe's online they vary quite a bit.. some adding butter some adding honey.. but this one is simple. Just heat up the whipping cream on the stove on LOW heat until it barely boils.. just barely. Then you pour it over the chocolate chips that are in a metal bowl and stir until it looks all chocolatey and lovely. Some recipes say you need to use the chocolate that is like 70 percent cacao ... but i just used semi sweet chips. try it it's yummy!!
Post a Comment