Friday, December 24, 2010

our family tradition: graham cracker houses


We also checked out the progress on Grandma and Grandpa's new house. It's going to be done soon! Can you spot Lindzi in the picture ??


We had great fun at grandmas house making our traditional graham cracker houses. It's been a tradition in our family since 1981... nearly 30 years now! We all had a great time decorating and eating as we went!

everyone busy decorating


my brother Steve made a rocketship!






Lindzi's house

my house

the back of my house

Brooklyn got very creative and made a castle

Desi's house

Kassidy's house

2 fabulous comments:

Meg said...

We always made graham cracker houses, too. I need to start that tradition with my girls. I think they would love it. I remember it being a ton of fun.

Meg said...

P.S. Your parents' house is looking very nice. I'm sure it will be nice when they get to move in.