Thursday, September 8, 2011

Room Re-Do

Desi has been wanting a room makeover... So since Brooklyn's room was the easiest to do this (no wallpaper to peel off.. and smaller) I decided that we could do a room re do if they switched rooms first. So Brooklyn agreed and got the bigger room... while Desi got the room makeover. We went with a pink and zebra print for the theme.

We even painted the door to match! and it really needed a paint job.


I made this bulletin board from an old cork bulletin board. It turned out pretty cute!
I also customized this 5 dollar clock with a little scrapbook paper.


We made these art works to go with the theme...

I painted two walls pink... with one wall white... and the other wall half zebra half pink! I think it turned out way cute.. Now i just need to sew the new curtains to complete the room!


Desi already had her name on the wall before... we just had to repaint them to match!

1 fabulous comments:

Meg said...

You do such a good job! That looks great!