John has been anticipating and planning this trip for over a year now. He is the traveler out of the two of us. I'm the worrier.. I worry about the kids, I worry about the flight, I worry about the weather... you name it, I worry about it. Which is why I probably would never go on vacation if it were up to me... I do enjoy the vacation once i get there, It just takes a lot for me to get there. I am a homebody for sure. (I'm pretty sure i get that from my mom, as she is always wondering why we go on so many trips). John likes to go on trips without the kids about every 2 years. So this year he booked a cruise out of Tampa Bay Fl on the Norwegian Star.
Family pic 2020
5 weeks ago


1 fabulous comments:
You guys travel more than anyone I know! I'm jealous. :) I'm glad you take pictures to share with the rest of us.
Post a Comment