Saturday, February 11, 2012

Last day on the ship and Daytona Beach


Our view from the balcony 11 stories up..... when we got in to our room in the afternoon, sad to say, but we stayed up there doing all the laundry from the past 10 days.... instead of going down to the beach. But in my defense i was tired and didn't feel like walking around and I did not want to go home with tons of dirty laundry when the condo had a washer and dryer right there. So I did laundry while watching murder mystery shows like dateline, and John watched football on the other tv.... it was actually very relaxing and enjoyable :) We ordered in some chinese and it was great. Plus we got plenty of beach walking and sight seeing the next day.




our bedroom


the lazy river


I thought this was a cute little beach scene... i zoomed in from my balcony...

0 fabulous comments: