Friday, June 22, 2012

two cakes

 I made these two cakes, basically at the same time, because they were both due on the same Saturday.  Normally i wouldn't take on two for the same day but one was for a trade to highlight and cut my hair.  I've done that a few times now... I enjoy getting highlights but don't like to pay 75 dollars every time... so when my friend, Jeanette, who does hair, needed a cake the same day that i had already committed to, i couldn't say no.  I had been wanted some new highlights, so I agreed to do the grooms cake she wanted for her nephew.  It's the bottom cake.  I had previously agreed to do the top cake for a friend's mother's 75th birthday.  Luckily it all worked out pretty good all considering.  The next cake is for John's sister, Angie... who is getting  married this month!

0 fabulous comments: