Joanna, In answer to your question on my blog: having never had just one baby, I don't know any better. However, I can imagine in many instances how it would be much, much easier with just one. I am grateful that I don't have older children because that would be extra difficult. Two babies take up pretty much all of my time. I imagine that one takes up a lot of time, too. It's pretty tough sometimes. But it's worth it. :-)
2 fabulous comments:
That is so cute!
Joanna,
In answer to your question on my blog: having never had just one baby, I don't know any better. However, I can imagine in many instances how it would be much, much easier with just one. I am grateful that I don't have older children because that would be extra difficult. Two babies take up pretty much all of my time. I imagine that one takes up a lot of time, too. It's pretty tough sometimes. But it's worth it. :-)
Post a Comment