Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Happy Anniversary......How sweet


Desi decided to make a cake for us for our anniversary. She insisted that she do it herself with no guidance from me. So I reluctantly let her. She has made cookies before, but not a cake and from scratch even. I didn't help her at all except to put the cake in the oven. It turned out rather nicely too. While John and I went out to lunch and a little shopping, she and Chris decorated it. It was very sweet. Brooklyn made us crowns ... we were king and queen for the day. What do you think, cute huh?

2 fabulous comments:

Brenick said...

wow. desi did an awesome job. and i like the crowns brookie did too! how many years is this? 10, 11, 12? well anyways, happy anniversary!

Meg said...

That is so cute!! I'm very impressed by Desi's baking abilities.