
The first one is the original one.This other one is a little different. The ribbon is more in the middle and there are little pearls around the bottom edges.
Family pic 2020
5 weeks ago

The first one is the original one.This other one is a little different. The ribbon is more in the middle and there are little pearls around the bottom edges.
Posted by joanna at 3:49 PM
4 fabulous comments:
ooh! i like the pearls! i definitely like the second version better.
You are good at doing cakes already. I think it looks awesome. I really like the top in these pictures the best. You are really talented.
They both look really good, I'm impressed. I think I like the one with the beads a little better. I do like the topper you have in these pictures.
Hi Joanna I love your cakes they look so pretty. You did a awesome job. I thought you special ordered the cakes. You are defenatly talented. I specialy like the cake you made for Linzi. Good job your hard work shows.
Post a Comment