




These are the girls' new dresses. Usually every year, the girls get new dresses at Christmas... well this year they get them early because they are for Amanda's wedding. Amanda is going with the colors red, white, black and silver. When she decided to go back to those colors, I knew exactly the dresses I HAD to have. I had seen them few weeks before at JCPenneys, but at that time, we were going with the colors blue, ice blue and silver, so i knew they wouldn't work then. But now with the colors back, i knew the dresses I wanted. I looked online and the bigger sizes were all unavailable, but when I called the store, they still had the bigger sizes. Unfortunately they didn't have the infant size I needed anymore. I had to order Lindzi's online and now I have them all... aren't they sooo cute?!
PS. It looks like Lindzi's 1 year pics will have to be postponed. I was planning on taking her to the studio on Tuesday, but it doesn't look like that will work anymore. Her owie is now more purple and doesn't look good at all. :(
Family pic 2020
5 weeks ago


2 fabulous comments:
awwww. the pics of the girls in the dresses are so cute! poor lindzi though, it has gotten worse. she looks like shes been deformed. lol.
Those are adorable. I'm amazed at how good you are at finding your kids matching outfits. I wanted to find something (casual) for pictures this year and I have had so much trouble.
I haven't been doing much blogging lately, so I'm in catch up mode. I saw your cakes. They are awesome! I loved the pearl look. I am so impressed that you created those. Way to go! When is the wedding?
Post a Comment