Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Lagoon

We went to lagoon on Saturday. The girls had a great time!! Desi is a little daredevil. She wanted to go on all the big rides. We were only there for a few hours because of some pesky rain and because we went late in the day. But we are planning on going back very soon. Brooklyn went on quite a few rides too... although she doesn't enjoy them as much as Desi - well the really scary ones anyway. John and Desi rode the colossus which is a fast double loop roller coaster. I have actually ridden it before, but don't plan on riding it again!! John, Desi and Brooklyn rode the white wooden roller coaster also. I went on the the wild mouse and really enjoyed it. I don't like the really scary rides. We all rode the music express (well except for lindzi) Desi and Brooklyn rode the screamer... which i hate that ride.. too intense. Lindzi didn't like really any of the rides. I took her on the kiddie roller coaster and she hated it. Desi took her on the kiddie helicopters and she whined/cried the whole time. She did ok on the carousel, but that was about it for her. Maybe she just needs to get bigger. Anyway we all enjoyed it overall. Afterward we went out to eat at a chinese restaurant.. yum!

2 fabulous comments:

Michelle said...

Looks like so much fun. I wasn't sure when Lagoon opened for the year.

Meg said...

I haven't been to Lagoon forever. I just remember that I didn't care for any of the scary rides, either. My favorite was the swings.