Friday, November 6, 2009

Fabulous Fall pics!


it's so yellow right now... but that won't last much longer.


here she is sneaking that bink back in her mouth...




here's our yellow tree!



love this red bush in front.




it's been so warm lately that we still have a few flowers blooming out here.




Well fall has been lovely this year... and we have been enjoying some great weather lately. I have some pretty fall colors right in my very own front yard right now. I thought I'd better take a few pics while they are still so pretty. So Lindzi posed for me while the girls were in school. I kept having to tell her to take the bink out of her mouth.. then after the pic it would go right back in.

1 fabulous comments:

Meg said...

So pretty! I love fall colors. Ours didn't last very long this year because we got a storm early in October. Oh, well, I can enjoy yours in pictures. :-)