You've done it again!!! You have serious talent! You should go into business. I payed a LOT of money on that tiny, only kinda cute fondant cake for the kids bday and yours are always WAY better! I wish I had payed you to do it instead!
in my defense, i thought their cake was going to be way bigger and at least 2 tiers and look way different. i was super disappointed. i got it from sweet tooth fairy in slc for $80!!! Seriously, please go into business :)
3 fabulous comments:
Simply amazing, as always!
You've done it again!!! You have serious talent! You should go into business. I payed a LOT of money on that tiny, only kinda cute fondant cake for the kids bday and yours are always WAY better! I wish I had payed you to do it instead!
in my defense, i thought their cake was going to be way bigger and at least 2 tiers and look way different. i was super disappointed. i got it from sweet tooth fairy in slc for $80!!! Seriously, please go into business :)
Post a Comment