Saturday, July 24, 2010

Happy 13th Desi!







cousin Emma, Kassidy, Desi, Brooklyn and Lindzi sitting on the hope chest




We had a fun family party for Desi. John was even there..... the RR must not have gotten the memo that we were having a party, so they didn't call him into work.... ha! (it always seems like he misses tons of events because he gets called into work) Now i don't know if i should be happy Desi is growing up or terrified!!! Maybe a little of both!

1 fabulous comments:

Meg said...

13 already? Crazy. As usual, you made a beautiful cake.

The potty training is very, very frustrating for me. The girls are kind-of getting it, but I still clean up a lot of messes. Many times I have almost given up and gone back to diapers. It's so tempting sometimes, but I'm afraid that might just confuse them and make things worse in the long run.