Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Braces....

Well we bit the bullet and got Desi some braces. John really wanted her to get them. I was on the fence, because the main reason she needed braces was for one tooth that was growing too far back in her mouth. It was a side tooth and not way noticeable. It didn't really bother Desi either, in fact she didn't even want braces. She has heard plenty from other friends who have braces. And for me it was a lot of money to spend for basically one tooth.... i mean there would be other benefits too, not just the one tooth. But still it was hard to put that kind of money down for mainly one tooth. It will cost 3100 dollars and that's after insurance!! Yikes...... well i hope it's all worth it in the end.


see the one offending tooth??? not too bad i say...


during the process.... isn't she pretty???

All done... braces for the next 18 months... o boy!

2 fabulous comments:

Meg said...

That's not something I ever had to experience, and I'm glad. I really hope my kids don't need braces, either. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Rachel said...

She is such a sweet and beautiful girl! We love her!!