


i love fall photos... the colors are just gorgeous. Here are a few we took. Lindzi was not being very cooperative so we did our best. Click on the pics to enlarge them so you can see them better...
Family pic 2020
5 weeks ago



i love fall photos... the colors are just gorgeous. Here are a few we took. Lindzi was not being very cooperative so we did our best. Click on the pics to enlarge them so you can see them better...
Posted by joanna at 9:11 PM
3 fabulous comments:
The pics and layout are gorgeous!! Did you do them with Photoshop Elements?
thanks!! and yes i used photo shop elements... but i still barely know how to use that program..
You are so good at getting regular photos of your girls and your family. I keep meaning to do better, but I never do.
The photos are great. The colors are very pretty. I love this time of year.
Post a Comment