Sunday, June 8, 2008

Happy 60th Birthday Mom!!



We celebrated Mom's 60th birthday yesterday. Her actual birthday is today. We celebrated yesterday because I had the missionaries over for dinner and invited Mom, Dad, Steve and Brenda and Nick. So after the missionaries left, most of the fam went on a walk while Desi, Nick, Steve and I set up the party. Dad, Brenda and the little girls cameback first so that when Mom came in, we all yelled surprise! It was fun, but Lindzi got scared when everyone yelled. We had an enjoyable time. Jonas is growing fast and catching up to Lindzi. They are nearly the same in height and Jonas is almost there in weight too !

2 fabulous comments:

Jenn said...

Happy Birthday, Aunt Sharon! (Sorry I'm late.) My mom suggested that I could have a baby on your birthday, and I was all for it, but unfortunately the baby wasn't. Sorry about that, too (for real...).

Anonymous said...

Jo,
How long are you going to announce that I am 60?