Friday, April 24, 2009

Brooklyn's Mc Donald party

Brooklyn had a little friend party on Saturday the 18th. I suggested that we postpone it, but she really wanted to do it. So we had the party to try and keep life somewhat normal for the kids. We ended up going to the McDonalds so I didn't have to worry about the house and things. Her two good friends came, Solace and Jo. Everyone had fun. Afterwards Brooklyn got to go play at Solace's house.



Then on the 22nd we had a family party at our house. Rachel and Angela and kids were still here so we had a double birthday party for Brooklyn and Hailey. Hailey's birthday is May 6... they are both turning nine. Everyone had a ball playing with the kites that Rachel brought and the bubbles. Brenda made hula hoops for the birthday girls and everyone had fun with those as well. We cooked hamburgers and had cake and ice cream. John made it home from work later that evening and caught the tail end of the party. Everything turned out great. The slide show for the family party is just below this post.

2 fabulous comments:

Meg said...

Okay, I've not kept up well with all your family. Who does Hailey belong to?

Looks like Brooklyn had lots of fun. I love the hula hoop pictures of you and Brenda. :-)

Meg said...

Thanks for answering my question. I kind-of figured that must be who went with who, but just wasn't sure.