Thursday, April 16, 2009

Christopher John


We are all heartsick today. Our beloved son, brother, grandson, and friend - Christopher, has left this earth and left us all heartbroken here. In a tragic turn of events, Chris has returned to his Heavenly Father. He was adored by all of his sisters. He was a great kid, always willing to help when needed. He loved doing jui jitsu and was great at it. He loved his family and friends. He always tried hard and gave it his all. He will be sorely missed.


Christopher John

August 11 1991 - April 15 2009

3 fabulous comments:

Sister Sommers said...

I am so sorry. chris was a great kid and I know that our family will miss him greatly!!

Michelle said...

Joanna, I am so sorry. I have no idea what happened, but I'm close by. If you need anything I would be happy to help out. Let me know if I can do anything for you.

Meg said...

Aunt Julie called today and told me. I'm so sorry. We'll be praying for you.