Monday, April 27, 2009

Lindzi's latest trick


Lindzi has learned how to climb onto the chairs.... then on top of that she'll climb onto the table or computer counter - oh joy! This is not a good mix for her because as many of you know already, Lindzi is very clutzy and falls for no reason sometimes. It's already a challenge to keep her safe, but it's even harder when she can get somewhere high and fall off!! This girl keeps me hopping!

3 fabulous comments:

Meg said...

Climbing babies scare me. I try to tell myself it's good that they are learning to do things, but I really wish they would stay on the floor. I find my girls on the table quite frequently these days. Now that they can climb, everything is within reach.

Michelle said...

Josie is a climber. I keep all my chairs on top of the table, and it's not because I sweep often! One day I came out to find her sitting on one of the chairs on top of the table. One of the older kids had gotten a chair down, and not put it back up. That was very scary!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.