Thursday, July 2, 2009

Vacation: Day eight

Our last official day of vacation is over.... We went to cannon beach again to enjoy it with better weather. We went near low tide and we were able to get so close to haystack rock. We got to enjoy the tide pools around haystack rock and saw lot of star fish, a few crabs, sand dollars, barnacles and clams. It was pretty cool. Then we went back to the condo for lunch and relaxation. I took the girls to the beach outside the backdoor here and Lindzi loved the water and it was actually warm enough to enjoy it too!! The rest of the day we spent resting and packing and trying to get mentally prepared for the 13+ hour trip home.


I tried to get a shot of the lighthouse on tillamook rock.


Lindzi enjoys the beach right behind the condos




haystack rock

the girls and John

1 fabulous comments:

Meg said...

Wow! I had a lot of stuff to catch up on from the time I was out of town. It sounds like you had a lot of fun on your trip.