Tuesday, August 18, 2009

our hike



after the hike at the duck pond









We went on a little hike Monday. It was nice. We went with my Mom and Dad, Steven and little Jonas. Nick came with us also. (Amanda was at a birthday party for a good friend of hers) John was even here too. The trail was a little bit too rocky for my liking, but other than that it was good. Steven got tired out first, but the girls loved it!!! I guess we'll have to go again soon! We also went to the pond afterwards and fed the ducks.

3 fabulous comments:

Rachel said...

Fun, I love hiking. So, did someone carry Lidzi the whole way? I would love to know how to hike with the babes. Is that Beus pond with the ducks?

joanna said...

yes we mostly carried the babies... trading off and also letting them walk here and there.

Meg said...

Good thing you had plenty of adults to take turns carrying the babies. They can get pretty heavy.