Sunday, September 27, 2009

Dad and Steven's birthday party!


!



Well it was a fun and eventful Sunday today... First it was Brooklyn and Kassidy's primary program today at church. Brooklyn did a 1 minute talk and Kassidy memorized her two lines. They both did GREAT! My Mom and Dad attended and helped keep Lindzi distracted and busy so I could enjoy the program. Afterwards we all came home.. I put Lindzi down for her nap and went back to the church to be set apart for my new calling. I got released from nursery and now I am the new primary secretary... I'm not sure what all this calling entails, but it should be fun. Then I headed home and we had dinner with the family. We played quite a few games for the party... the balloon stomp or as Mom called it buffalo stampede. Next we played a word scramble game. Then we played a game of throwing the buffalo chips into the fire. Then Mom read and told us some stories of some ancestors. Afterwards we enjoyed some brownies and ice cream.... yummy good!

2 fabulous comments:

Meg said...

Lots of birthdays in September! What fun for all of you.

Rachel said...

I can't believe you're not in nursery anymore! Sniff...
that cake is amazing!