Saturday, September 12, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday Amanda and Brenda!


Brenda and her cake of fruit and Amanda with her key lime pies.


Ashley, Nick F., Brenda, Jonas, Nick W., Amanda, and Desi


the girlies


the birthday girls



the group photo!


We had the traditional double birthday party for Amanda and Brenda. Brenda's birthday is today the 12th and Amanda's is on Monday the 14th. We all had a good time... Brenda made a cake of fruit and chocolate covered pretzel sticks. I made some key lime pies for Amanda at her request. We had a few veggies and chips and then the yummy desserts and ice cream. The kids played with the sidewalk chalk too. They also played a game with some heavy little balls called bocce that Grandma and Grandpa Shaw brought. A fun time was had by all!

1 fabulous comments:

Meg said...

Nice choices on the "cakes". I'm all for something different, I've always preferred pie to cake anyway. :-)