Well not really .... i don't think so anyhow. Anyway, i went in on Sept 23rd to have 4 cavities filled. I know a lot huh? I don't know what went wrong this year for my teeth, but they have not been my friends this year. My first root canal was in the beginning of this year you may recall from a previous post. So I had to have four cavities filled on the same side of my mouth -2 on top and 2 on bottom. Apparently one on the bottom was because of a faulty filling. (it was a different dentist that did that one) Well it had been slowly rotting under my filling... nice huh? The dentist thought it might need a root canal possibly. (the thought of another root canal is not a pleasant one) Luckily at least for now ... it's ok, but he thinks in the future it will need one...NOOOOOOOO!! So that cavity took a lot of drilling and such. My appt lasted around an hour and 15 or 20min. So I was glad to get that done with. Well the next day i noticed some bruising on my cheek. Over the next few days it seemed to look worse and worse. So here i am going to church, then a stake activity, then to my card group and a lia sophia jewelry party, not to mention just the normal grocery stores and such... all with this horrible bruise on my face. I felt like a domestic violence victim. I kept explaining what had happened to people and they would ask what kind of dental work did I have done, and i'd say i just had cavities filled. They would be expecting me to say that i'd had wisdom teeth removed or something more drastic. Needless to say i'm tired of it on there... it's taking it's sweet time in healing. It's still here as of Oct 9th- although it is looking better all the time. I hope it doesn't show up in our vacation pics.... which we are on right now... sort of ... I scheduled this post to show up while we're gone. Today is the 9th that I am writing it. So we're leaving in a few days and of course right before we leave Brooklyn gets a cold... then Lindzi gets it and is running a fever too. I took her to the drs, but no ear infection so we'll just hope she feels better in time. Desi is coming down with it too and maybe me also. Well the only bright spot is that we'll be feeling mostly better i hope by the time we leave. Well that's it for now... next post ....vacation!!!! Lets hope it's a great one!
Family pic 2020
5 weeks ago



1 fabulous comments:
how are you posting this from the middle of the ocean???
Post a Comment