Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!























The girls in their costumes all ready to trick or treat! Desi is a hippie, Brooklyn is cleopatra, and Kassidy is a little witch and of course Lindzi is a pumpkin! Chris is a camo paintball guy. (he made use of stuff he already has and uses) On a side note, he just had his wisdom teeth pulled out yesterday! He's still not feeling 100 percent, but he was able to go to work today for a short shift, which is why he had to dress up. We took him to an oral surgeon and he isn't very swollen -not that you could see from that pic!

3 fabulous comments:

Meg said...

Cute costumes! It looks like you had fun.

Sharon said...

Chris, I like your cool costume like an army guy. Lindzi your fangs are really cool. As for the hippie, Cleopatra and the witch - very nice and happy Halloween.
Super Steve

Andria said...

Lindzi makes a great Vampire. The girls look so cute. I love the costumes. Tell Chris that I hope he feels better.