Wow .... we have our first graduate! The first chickadee is getting ready to spread her wings and fly! Amanda graduated on Monday the 19th of May. Her Grandma Arlene and uncle Kenneth from Kanab Utah came and spent the night here at our house Sunday night. Kinda weird to have John's ex wife's mother and brother spend the night here... but they were nice enough. I had met them only once before. Even more strange to have John's ex, Pam and her husband and son here for a little while before the graduation. They live a few hours away, so we don't see them a lot and they rarely (I think once or twice before) have been here to our house. So it was a little out of the ordinary to have them here and to go to the graduation together.. Can we say awkward?? Well I'd better get a little used to it because next year Chris will graduate. Of course my Mom and Dad and Steven were there as well as Nick, Amanda's boyfriend.




2 fabulous comments:
congrats to manda! and yay for awkward situations!! lol.
Congratulations to Amanda. That's a big step. What is she planning on next? The crazy part to me is that I still remember Amanda as a little girl. Time really does fly. I'm starting to feel old. :-)
Post a Comment