Isn't it so much fun to feed babies solids? I'm glad to hear she did good for the first time. My girls are getting a lot better about eating. They don't make quite as big a mess anymore. But they still aren't good at taking new foods.
I can't believe she's six months old. She is so adorable -- and she did great with cereal. I don't think any of mine have taken it that well the first time.
Your video made me laugh. There you are, diligently capturing your last child's firsts, with the others yelling about their baths in the background. Growing up I always thought being the oldest stunk, but I guess it does have some advantages.
4 fabulous comments:
Isn't it so much fun to feed babies solids? I'm glad to hear she did good for the first time. My girls are getting a lot better about eating. They don't make quite as big a mess anymore. But they still aren't good at taking new foods.
yes it is fun, but i didn't want to start too soon. I wasn't ready for the mess! She will be six months old on Sunday so i figured she would be ready.
I can't believe she's six months old. She is so adorable -- and she did great with cereal. I don't think any of mine have taken it that well the first time.
Your video made me laugh. There you are, diligently capturing your last child's firsts, with the others yelling about their baths in the background. Growing up I always thought being the oldest stunk, but I guess it does have some advantages.
yes, there always seems to be 5 other things going on. Especially when I'm trying to do something like feed the baby!
Post a Comment