Well it's been a crazy May.... thanks to Graduation, Kassidy's birthday, Desi's program, school performances, field trips, Brooklyn's baptism,the daily running kids to this and that, not to mention doing all this with a young nursing baby. Thank goodness school is almost out. At least Brooklyn's dance recital is in June. I'm hoping that summer goes slower. Here is a short video of one of the songs Desi's singing group did. They did a total of 5 numbers. This one is a cute one called a pirate's life for me. P.S Don't forget to scroll down and read about Amanda's graduation. Also, I added a few pictures to the slide show (may pictures) on the side from Kassidy's family party.
Family pic 2020
5 weeks ago


2 fabulous comments:
Cute program!
That sounded great! I must say, though, that your post makes me dread the years ahead. I felt like my life was crazy this year with 2 kids in school and one in an after-school program. What will I do when I have 5 or 6 in all sorts of different things? I hope we survive...
Post a Comment