Friday, May 16, 2008

Kassidy is five!

Wow, I can't believe Kassidy is five today. We had a little friend party for her today. We decorated crowns, painted suncatchers, made mini pizzas and played games. It was a bit chaotic at times as you can imagine. There were 7 girls running around (4 and 5 year olds) plus Desi, Brooklyn and Desi's friend Lexis. Everyone had a good time. Desi, Lexis and Brooklyn helped out with the games and made a treasure hunt game up for the girls to find their goodie bags. Lindzi didn't appreciate the party atmosphere and was a little fussy, but did ok. Over all it was a fun time.

3 fabulous comments:

Jenn said...

That looks like fun (even amidst the chaos)! The crowns turned out so cute. Janina is right at the princess stage in life, too. She would have loved that.

I also enjoyed the video of Lindzi. She has some pretty good lungs.

Lil said...

That looks like a fun party! I can't believe Kassidy is five. Time flies. Your kids are so cute!

joanna said...

yes it was fun chaos! And they do grow up so fast!