Well it was bound to happen sooner or later. Lindzi got sick for the first time in her life. She came down with a cold a few days ago. She had a stuffy nose and a cough. Around the same time, I also started to come down with the same cold. Then on Monday night she was crying a lot and I could barely get her calm and to sleep. Unfortunately she kept waking up crying periodically throughout the night. I gave her some baby tylenol, but if it helped, it was minimal. So, between her waking up and me waking up because I, myself, couldn't breathe well either, it was not a good night at all. Anyway, the next morning Lindzi was still not herself and still upset. I decided I'd better take her to the doctors since it wasn't improving. I'm glad I did because she ended up having an ear infection in her right ear, which explains all the crying. The next day she felt much better, back to her old self thank goodness.
Family pic 2020
5 weeks ago


0 fabulous comments:
Post a Comment